A private webinar for your school or department
The National STEM Learning Centre is excited to offer bespoke career and professional development (CPD) via a live webinar, scheduled at your convenience and private to your school or department.
The webinar provides a two-way, interactive experience with audio and video enabled between your staff and the STEM Teaching Program's lead educator, Andrea Mapplebeck.
Each webinar session lasts for an hour and the price includes Andrea's preparation time in advance.
I wanted to thank you again for the CPD session last week. The department have told me that your session was the most helpful session they have ever had so thank you."
- L Goddard - Secondary School Head of Science
- all aspects of leadership including coaching
- all areas of assessment for learning including mindsets
- differentiating for learning
- pedagogical practices
- physics teaching for specialists and non-specialists
- practical science
- planning and facilitating effective CPD
- Read more about Andrea's educational experience and background.