Join Andrea Mapplebeck, lead educator from the National STEM Learning Centre, in a live webinar session and have the chance to hear your additional questions answered from the Differentiating for Learning in STEM Teaching course.
The webinar will take place at 18:00 GMT on Wednesday, 22 February. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the webinar in due course.
The webinar will also be recorded, which will be provided afterwards to purchasing learners.
Between now and 21 February please post questions for Andrea in the discussion on this step. You can also ‘like’ other learners’ questions that you would like to see answered. Andrea will select questions from those posted to respond to on 22 February.
We encourage you to review any of the questions or comments you have already recorded on your copy of the Questions and comments grid which Dylan introduced during Week 1.
It would also be useful to check the questions already answered in the Q&A session at the end of Week 3, as we will avoid covering old ground.
Things to note:
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- There is a limit of 120 places.
- There will be no refund in event of local technical problems - please check the suitability of your equipment and network connection before booking via this page.
- The webinar “room” will be open from 17:45 GMT for a sound check.
- Microphones will not be enabled for participants.
- The session (including the Chat log) will be recorded and may subsequently be used by the National STEM Learning Centre for either educational or promotional purposes.
- The webinar will be run in English (albeit with a Yorkshire tinge).
- When you book, your name and email address will be shared by FutureLearn with the National STEM Learning Centre.
- The webinar will be hosted on the National STEM Learning Centre’s Adobe Connect service.
- We cannot guarantee that your question with be answered, however if you identity yourself during booking, with the same name as on your FutureLearn profile, we will do our best to answer your question.
- When you enter the webinar your “screen name” will be the same as you provided during booking (unless you edit your profile within Adobe Connect).
- Technical support questions may be asked via email@example.com