A private webinar for your school or department
The National STEM Learning Centre is excited to offer bespoke career and professional development (CPD) via webinar, scheduled at your convenience and private to your school or department.
The webinar provides a two-way, interactive experience with audio and video enabled between your staff and the Differentiating for Learning in STEM Teaching course's lead educator, Andrea Mapplebeck.
Each webinar session lasts for an hour and the price includes Andrea's preparation time in advance.
- All aspects of leadership including coaching
- All areas of Assessment for Learning including Mindsets
- Differentiating for Learning
- Pedagogical practices
- Physics teaching for specialists and non-specialists
- Practical science
- Planning and facilitating effective CPD
Read more about Andrea's educational expertise and background.